Santa Barbara picnic area
Booti Booti National Park
All the practical information you need to know about the Santa Barbara picnic area.
Getting there and parking
Santa Barbara picnic area is in Booti Booti National Park. To get there from Forster:
- Drive south for 14km along The Lakes Way
- At the green Santa Barbara picnic area sign, turn off The Lakes Way into the carpark.
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
By public transport
Busways Great Lakes operates bus services that travel between Forster and Pacific Palms, along The Lakes Way.
- Flush toilets
- Gas/electric barbecues (free)
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - no wheelchair access
A current NSW recreational fishing licence is required when fishing in all waters.
- Booti Booti Office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm. Closed public holidays.
- 02 6591 0300
- The Ruins campground, Booti Booti National Park, 4374 The Lakes Way, Booti Booti 2428
- in Booti Booti National Park in the North Coast region
Booti Booti National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day. Day passes are available from the Manning Great Lakes Area Office, Bulahdelah Visitor Information Centre and the Hawks Nest Newsagency.Buy annual pass