Orange View picnic area and lookout
Mount Canobolas State Conservation Area
All the practical information you need to know about the Orange View picnic area and lookout.
Getting there and parking
Orange View picnic area and lookout is in Mount Canobolas State Conservation Area. To get there from Orange:
- Take Pinnacle Road or Lake Canobolas Road to Mount Canobolas Road.
- Continue on Mount Canobolas Road until you reach the picnic area, on your right.
Take care on the narrow section of Mount Canobolas Road just before (below) the picnic area and lookout.
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles (no long vehicle access)
- All weather
Parking is available at the picnic area.
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - medium
- Bathurst office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- 02 6332 7640
- 02 6332 7680 To contact the KARST Conservation Unit in this office.
- Level 2, 203-209 Russell Street, Bathurst NSW 2795