Leacock picnic area
Leacock Regional Park
The picnic area at Leacock Regional Park, just off the Hume Highway near Casula, is a great rest stop on a long drive or for a picnic with your dog in toe.
- Picnic areas
The dog-friendly Leacock picnic area is at the northern end of Leacock Regional Park. Choose one of the three wooden picnic tables surrounded by trees, or spread out a picnic blanket on the grass.
Bring along a picnic lunch or just pause here to catch your breath after walking the Bellbird track from Casula station.
Leacock picnic area’s proximity to the arterial Hume Highway makes it a convenient place to stop and take a break while travelling.
Using Google Street View Trekker, we've captured imagery across a range of NSW national parks and attractions. Get a bird's eye view of these incredible landscapes before setting off on your own adventure.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Scheyville office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm. Closed public holidays.
- 02 4580 2750
- 71 Memorial Drive, Scheyville 2756
- in Leacock Regional Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Leacock Regional Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger