Leacock picnic area
Leacock Regional Park
The picnic area at Leacock Regional Park, just off the Hume Highway near Casula, is a great rest stop on a long drive or for a picnic with your dog in toe.
- Picnic areas
The dog-friendly Leacock picnic area is at the northern end of Leacock Regional Park. Choose one of the three wooden picnic tables surrounded by trees, or spread out a picnic blanket on the grass.
Bring along a picnic lunch or just pause here to catch your breath after walking the Bellbird track from Casula station.
Leacock picnic area’s proximity to the arterial Hume Highway makes it a convenient place to stop and take a break while travelling.
Google Street View Trekker
Using Google Street View Trekker, we've captured imagery across a range of NSW national parks and attractions. Get a bird's eye view of these incredible landscapes before setting off on your own adventure.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Scheyville office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm. Closed public holidays.
- 02 4580 2750
- 71 Memorial Drive, Scheyville 2756
- in Leacock Regional Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Leacock Regional Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger
Things to do (121)
- Aboriginal culture (6)
- Beach (1)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (38)
- Cafes and kiosks (4)
- Canoeing/paddling (19)
- Cultural heritage (1)
- Cycling (7)
- Environmental appreciation/study (3)
- Fishing (11)
- Historic heritage (12)
- Horse riding (1)
- Other experiences (5)
- Picnics and barbecues (41)
- Road trips and car/bus tours (1)
- Sailing, boating and cruises (6)
- Sightseeing (37)
- Surfing (1)
- Swimming (13)
- Visitor centres (1)
- Walking (61)
- Waterfalls (7)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (9)