Lagoon Pinch picnic area
Barrington Tops National Park
All the practical information you need to know about the Lagoon Pinch picnic area.
Getting there and parking
Lagoon Pinch picnic area is in the Lagoon Pinch to Williams River precinct of Barrington Tops National Park. To get there:
- Take Chichester Dam Road from Dungog for approximately 10km
- Turn left into Salisbury Road
- Continue on for approximately 40km, taking Williams Top Road, and follow the signs to the picnic area.
- Unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available at Lagoon Pinch picnic area.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Barrington Tops National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
Take to the park's walking tracks to make the most of cooler and drier daytime weather.
Look out for ground orchids and other wildflowers along the Polblue Swamp walking track.
Look out for the eastern water dragon basking on rocks around the streams.
Maps and downloads
Pets and domestic animals (other than certified assistance animals) are not permitted. Find out which regional parks allow dog walking and see the pets in parks policy for more information.
NSW national parks are no smoking areas.
- Gloucester office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- 02 6538 5300
- 59 Church Street, Gloucester NSW 2422
- in Barrington Tops National Park in the North Coast and Country NSW regions
Barrington Tops National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.