Jerusalem Creek picnic area
Barrington Tops National Park
All the practical information you need to know about the Jerusalem Creek picnic area.
Getting there and parking
Jerusalem Creek Falls and the adjacent Jerusalem Creek picnic area are in the southern precinct of Barrington Tops National Park. To get to this part of Barrington Tops National Park from Dungog:
- Take Chichester Dam Road to the north
- Then stay right on Wangat Trig Road which becomes Wangat Road
- Take the left turn to Jerusalem Creek Falls and picnic area just before you reach Middle Ridge Road
- Unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available at Jerusalem Creek picnic area.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Barrington Tops National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
Take to the park's walking tracks to make the most of cooler and drier daytime weather.
Look out for ground orchids and other wildflowers along the Polblue Swamp walking track.
Look out for the eastern water dragon basking on rocks around the streams.
- Non-flush toilets
- Gas/electric barbecues (free)
Maps and downloads
- Gloucester office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- 02 6538 5300
- 59 Church Street, Gloucester NSW 2422