Ironbark picnic area
Popran National Park
Ironbark picnic area is the only picnic area in Popran National Park and the gateway to many of the walking tracks in this central coast park.
- Picnic areas
- Popran National Park
- Opening times
- Popran National Park is open sunrise to sunset but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
- Please note
- Ironbark picnic area has a small, unsealed carpark, but it’s only accessible by 4WD vehicles. Visitors in 2WD vehicles will need to park and walk the last 600m to the picnic area.
- You’ll need to bring drinking water as the Ironbark picnic area only has tank water for washing hands
- The picnic area has non-flush toilets and tethering posts for horses
Ironbark picnic area in the Popran National Park is the starting and finishing point for many of the park’s walking, mountain biking and horseriding tracks. Although it has limited facilities it’s a convenient and shady spot to relax before or after your outdoor adventure.
Using Google Street View Trekker, we've captured imagery across a range of NSW national parks and attractions. Get a bird's eye view of these incredible landscapes before setting off on your own adventure.
- in Popran National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Popran National Park is open sunrise to sunset but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.