Girrahween picnic area
Wolli Creek Regional Park
Enjoy a barbecue and laze under the trees at Girahween picnic area in Wolli Creek and leave the hustle and bustle of the city behind.
- Picnic areas
- 2-10 Sutton Avenue, Earlwood, NSW, 2206 - in Wolli Creek Regional Park
- Please note
- If you’re planning a family gathering or function, it’s a good idea to call the park office ahead of time to make arrangements.
You just wouldn’t know you were in the midst of a major city at Girrahween picnic area. This sheltered and secluded spot is perfect for a relaxed family picnic or a game of chase among the big eucalypts. Located by an access point to the Two Valley trail, Girrahween makes a great starting or finishing point to a bush or birdwatching walk - it’s lovely and cool under the trees.
Using Google Street View Trekker, we've captured imagery across a range of NSW national parks and attractions. Get a bird's eye view of these incredible landscapes before setting off on your own adventure.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- 02 9585 6831
- Nielsen Park office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
- 02 9337 5511
- Greycliffe House, Nielsen Park, 6 Steele Point Road, Vaucluse NSW 2030
- in Wolli Creek Regional Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Wolli Creek Regional Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger