Cobark Park picnic area
Barrington Tops National Park
All the practical information you need to know about the Cobark Park picnic area.
Getting there and parking
Cobark Park picnic area is in the northern section of Barrington Tops National Park. To get there:
- Take Thunderbolts Way, which becomes Scone Road then Barrington Tops Forest Road
- After about 45km, you’ll reach a pull out for Cobark Park picnic area on your left
- The picnic area is just beyond the pull out.
- Take the Hunter Road from Scone
- Turn right on to Moonan Brook Road, then turn left on Barrington Tops Forest Road.
- The picnic area is on the right, 7km past Honeysuckle.
- Mixture of sealed and unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
There's an informal, unmarked gravel carpark at the picnic area.
There are accessible picnic shelters set on concrete slabs at the picnic area. There's a short section of grass between the gravel road and the picnic shelter, and a small lip from the grass onto the concrete slab where the picnic shelter is.
The picnic area is step-free and mostly flat, but there are no pathways. You'll need to cross over hard-packed ground, gravel and grass to reach the picnic area's facilities.
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - hard
The picnic area is step-free and mostly flat with accessible picnic shelters, but there are no pathways. You'll need to cross over hard-packed ground, gravel and grass to reach the picnic area's facilities.
Camp fires and solid fuel burners
NSW national parks are no smoking areas.
- Gloucester office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- 02 6538 5300
- 59 Church Street, Gloucester NSW 2422