Bongil picnic area
Bongil Bongil National Park
All the practical information you need to know about the Bongil picnic area.
Getting there and parking
Bonville Creek is in the northern area of Bongil Bongil National Park, near Sawtell. To get there:
- Take the Bonville exit from the Pacific Highway onto Pine Creek Way
- Turn into Williams Road
- Continue to the end of Williams Road to the carpark at Bongil picnic area.
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available at Bongil picnic area.
Cyclists and walkers can reach Bonville Creek and Bongil picnic area via the unsealed Lyons trail from Lyons Road, Toormina.
Drinking water is not available in this area so it's a good idea to bring your own.
- Non-flush toilets
- Gas/electric barbecues (free)
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - medium
- The path from the carpark to the picnic area is paved, but visitors with wheelchairs, prams or limited mobility may need some assistance on grassy areas.
- There's plenty of timber picnic tables and seating, many under shelters.
- Coffs Harbour office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- 02 6652 0900
- 4/32 Edgar St, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450