Biamanga Cultural area
Biamanga National Park
All the practical information you need to know about the Biamanga Cultural area.
Getting there and parking
Biamanga Cultural area is 23km north of Bega. To get there from Bega:
- Drive north-east along Dr George Mountain Road
- Turn left on to Mumbulla Creek Road at the Biamanga Cultural Area sign
- Continue along Mumbulla Creek Road and turn left at the intersection with Tee Ridge Road, to remain on Mumbulla Creek Road
- Turn right on to Mumbulla Creek Falls Road and follow the signs to the Biamanga Cultural Area carpark
Please note: there is no access to Biamanga National Park from the Princes Highway via Clarkes Road, as this is private property.
Check the weather before you set out as the road to Biamanga Cultural area can become boggy when it rains.
- Unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles (no long vehicle access)
- Dry weather only
Parking is available at Biamanga Cultural area carpark. It can be a busy place on the weekend, so parking might be limited.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Biamanga National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
See the chefs cap correa flowers hanging from their stems, and bring binoculars for some excellent birdwatching opportunities.
Escape the heat of the sun by settling down for a picnic in the cool shade near Mumbulla Creek Falls. Goannas are regular visitors in the warmer months.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
13.9°C and 26.6°C
2.3°C and 17.3°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
Drinking water is not available in this area, so it’s a good idea to bring your own.
- Flush toilets
- Gas/electric barbecues (free)
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - medium
- Assistance may be required to access this area.
- Narooma office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm. Office open by appointment only. Closed public holidays.
- 02 4476 0800
- 10 Graham Street, Narooma NSW 2546