Nattai National Park
The scenic Wollondilly lookout gazes out across the eucalypt forests, sandstone cliffs and mountain ranges of Nattai National Park.
- Nattai National Park
- What to
- Hat, sunscreen, drinking water
Suburbia and city life couldn’t feel further away when you’re gazing out from this lookout at the magnificent mountain and lake views of Nattai National Park.
Take in the incredible sandstone cliff ridges and eucalypt forests of the park. It’s also a great spot for birdwatching and, if you’re lucky, you might even spot some of the eastern grey kangaroos, wallaroos, brush-tailed rock wallabies, koalas or owls that inhabit the park.
Check out the board at the lookout for a map of the area and more information about Nattai’s many amazing attractions.
Subscribe to our Naturescapes e-newsletter which is packed with the latest information, experiences and events in NSW national parks. Your next park adventure starts here.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- 02 9585 6831
- Richmond office
- Monday to Friday , 9.30am to 4pm.
- 02 4588 2400
- Bowmans Cottage, 370 Windsor Street, Richmond NSW 2753
- in Nattai National Park in the Sydney and surrounds and Country NSW regions
Nattai National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.