Sunrise Point lookout
Morton National Park
Sunrise Point lookout is a scenic stop along Bundanoon cycling route, in Morton National Park. Walk your bike down a short path to enjoy amazing views from the Southern Highlands escarpment.
You can also drive to this scenic route. Park at the small carpark directly north of Sunrise Point, then walk the short distance to the lookout.
Bundanoon cycling route is an easy 14km bike ride with picnic areas and lookouts along the way to enjoy with the whole family.
These maps give a basic overview of park attractions and facilities, and may not be detailed enough for some activities. We recommend that you buy a topographic map before you go exploring.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Fitzroy Falls Visitor Centre
- 9am to 4pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 4887 8270
- 1301 Nowra Road, Fitzroy Falls NSW 2577
- in Morton National Park in the South Coast and Country NSW regions
Morton National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Parts of the south-eastern area of this park were once used for military training and may contain unexploded artillery shells. These areas have restrictions in place for your safety.
Park entry fees:
Fitzroy Falls: $4 per vehicle per day. Bundanoon area: $8 per vehicle per day. The park has pay machines - cash and cards accepted.Buy annual pass