Sublime Point lookout - Leura
Katoomba area in Blue Mountains National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Sublime Point lookout - Leura.
Getting there and parking
Sublime Point is in Leura, just outside Blue Mountains National Park. To get there:
- Take Great Western Highway to Leura and turn on to Leura Mall
- Turn left on to Craigend Street just past Leura township
- Turn right on to Gladstone Road and follow to Watkins Road, which joins Sublime Point Road, just near the Fairmont Resort entrance.
- Follow Sublime Point Road to the carpark at the end of the road.
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available at Sublime Point lookout, including several designated disabled spots.
Bus parking is available
Drinking water is not available in this area so it’s a good idea to bring your own.
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - medium
- The track to the lookout is ideal for wheelchairs and strollers, and ends at a picnic area. However the steps to the lookout are not accessible by wheelchair.
Pets and domestic animals (other than certified assistance animals) are not permitted. Find out which regional parks allow dog walking and see the pets in parks policy for more information.
NSW national parks are no smoking areas.
- Blue Mountains City Council
- 02 4780 5000
- Echo Point Visitor Centre, Katoomba or Glenbrook Visitor Centre, Glenbrook
- in the Katoomba area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Katoomba area is always open but some locations may close at times due to maintenance, poor weather or fire danger.