Sublime Point lookout - Leura
Katoomba area in Blue Mountains National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Sublime Point lookout - Leura.
Getting there and parking
Sublime Point is in Leura, just outside Blue Mountains National Park. To get there:
- Take Great Western Highway to Leura and turn on to Leura Mall
- Turn left on to Craigend Street just past Leura township
- Turn right on to Gladstone Road and follow to Watkins Road, which joins Sublime Point Road, just near the Fairmont Resort entrance.
- Follow Sublime Point Road to the carpark at the end of the road.
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available at Sublime Point lookout, including several designated disabled spots.
Bus parking is available
Drinking water is not available in this area so it’s a good idea to bring your own.
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - medium
- The track to the lookout is ideal for wheelchairs and strollers, and ends at a picnic area. However the steps to the lookout are not accessible by wheelchair.
- Blue Mountains City Council
- 02 4780 5000
- Echo Point Visitor Centre, Katoomba or Glenbrook Visitor Centre, Glenbrook