Dorrigo National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Skywalk lookout.
Getting there and parking
Skywalk lookout is in Dorrigo Rainforest Centre. To get there:
- Follow signs to Dorrigo National Park/Dorrigo Rainforest Centre from Waterfall Way (1km south of Dorrigo).
- Enter Dorrigo Rainforest Centre – you’ll find Skywalk lookout there.
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available at the Dorrigo Rainforest Centre, including several designated disabled spots.
Best times to visit
The weather at Dorrigo National Park can vary from warm to mild to cool, depending on the time of year you visit. The summer months usually have the highest rainfall.
The rainforest is alive with birdlife - walk the Lyrebird Link for a close up view.
Escape the summer heat along one of the waterfall tracks and feel the coolness envelope you.
- Flush toilets
- Gas/electric barbecues (free)
- Wood barbecues (firewood supplied)
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - easy
- This area is fully wheelchair-accessible
Flying a drone for recreational purposes is prohibited in this area. Drones may affect public enjoyment, safety and privacy, interfere with park operations, or pose a threat to wildlife. See the Drones in Parks policy.
This area may be a declared Drone Exclusion Zone, or may be subject to Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) rules for flying near airports, aerodromes and helicopter landing sites. See CASA's Drone Flyer Rules.
Commercial filming and photography
NSW national parks are no smoking areas.
- Dorrigo Rainforest Centre
- 9am to 4.30pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 6657 5913
- 142 Dome Road Dorrigo Mountain NSW 2453
- in Dorrigo National Park in the North Coast region
Dorrigo National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.