Quibray Bay viewing platform
Towra Point Nature Reserve
All the practical information you need to know about Quibray Bay viewing platform.
Getting there and parking
Quibray Bay viewing platform is in the eastern precinct of Towra Point Nature Reserve. To get there:
- Follow Captain Cook Drive towards Kurnell
- Continue for approximately 3.7km past the Elouera Road roundabout
- The carpark is located on the left
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available off Captain Cook Drive in a council managed gravel carpark.
Best times to visit
A variety of birds, including rainbow lorikeet, crimson rosella and Eastern rosella can be seen feeding on purple berries during spring.
Take a picnic and your swimmers to Towra Beach picnic area and cool off during the hot summer months.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
25°C and 27°C
16°C and 21°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
Maps and downloads
Assistance may be required to access this area.
- Kurnell Visitor Centre
- CLOSED TO VISITORS. Email and phone contact only. Monday to Friday, 10am to 3.30pm. Saturday, Sunday and public holidays, 9.30am to 4pm. Closed Christmas holiday.
- 02 9668 2010
- 21 Cape Solander Drive, Kurnell NSW 2231