Pulpit Rock lookout
Blackheath area in Blue Mountains National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Pulpit Rock lookout.
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Pulpit Rock lookout is in the Blackheath area of Blue Mountains National Park. To get there:
- Turn off Great Western Highway at Blackheath, on to Hat Hill Road.
- Continue along Hat Hill Road towards Perrys lookdown (part unsealed)
- Turn right on to Pulpit Rock Road and follow the signs to Pulpit Rock lookout.
- The lookout is a short 400m walk from the carpark
- Unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available at Pulpit Rock lookout.
Maps and downloads
- Blue Mountains Heritage Centre and Blackheath office
- 9am to 4.30pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 4787 8877
- 270 Govetts Leap Road, Blackheath NSW 2785
- in the Blackheath area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Blackheath area is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.