Glenbrook area in Blue Mountains National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Nepean lookout.
Getting there and parking
Nepean lookout is in the Glenbrook area of Blue Mountains National Park. To get there:
- Take Great Western Highway to Glenbrook
- Turn off the highway on to Ross Street, opposite Glenbrook Oval, and follow through town to the end
- Turn left on to Burfitt Parade, which becomes Bruce Road
- After entering the park entry gate, follow The Oaks trail around 8km, crossing the Glenbrook Gorge causeway
- Turn left on to Nepean lookout trail and follow around 4km to the end.
- Unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available at Nepean lookout.
Maps and downloads
- in the Glenbrook area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
- From the first Sunday in October to the first Sunday in April: park gates are open 8.30am to 7pm.
- Rest of the year: park gates are open 8.30am to 6pm.
$8 per vehicle per day applies at the Bruce Road entrance to the Glenbrook area. You can also pay for your visit via the Park’nPay app.Buy annual pass