Mount Olive lookout
Popran National Park
Mount Olive Lookout is only a short walk from Ironbark picnic area in Popran National Park on the central coast and offers scenic views over Popran Creek.
- Opening times
- Popran National Park is open sunrise to sunset but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
- Please note
- Mount Olive lookout is accessed via Mount Olive trail, which starts at Ironbark picnic area.
- Picnic area has a small dirt carpark, but it's not recommended for low-clearance 2WD vehicles.
- Ironbark picnic area doesn't have drinking water, although there's tank water for washing hands.
Mount Olive lookout is only a short walk from Ironbark picnic area in Popran National Park and offers scenic views over Popran Creek. It’s a short, steep climb to the lookout, but you’ll be rewarded with great views when you arrive.
Besides the wonderful views, make sure to look for our native wildlife, like honeyeaters, spinebills and glossy black cockatoos. Spring is an amazing time of the year to visit, with magnificent wildflowers coming into bloom.
Using Google Street View Trekker, we've captured imagery across a range of NSW national parks and attractions. Get a bird's eye view of these incredible landscapes before setting off on your own adventure.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- in Popran National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Popran National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.