Morton National Park
Jersey lookout is well worth a visit for spectacular waterfall views in Morton National Park. Located on West Rim walking track, you’ll be treated to the full sight of Fitzroy Falls and the surrounding valley.
Jersey lookout is the first point along West Rim walking track where you can see Fitzroy Falls in its entirety. Just 400m from the main Fitzroy Falls viewing platform, and down a series of stairs, you’ll get a full view of the cascades as you venture out onto the viewing platform.
The lookout is nestled among banksia trees, which frame the scenery in beautiful colour when in bloom. They also play host to a variety of birdlife, so keep your eyes and ears peeled as you enjoy the sweeping views of the valley.
West Rim walking track
Moderate West Rim walking track offers scenic waterfall views, ideal for families on a car tour of Morton National Park, in the Southern Highlands, near Robertson.
These maps give a basic overview of park attractions and facilities, and may not be detailed enough for some activities. We recommend that you buy a topographic map before you go exploring.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Fitzroy Falls Visitor Centre
- 9am to 4pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 4887 8270
- 1301 Nowra Road, Fitzroy Falls NSW 2577
- in Morton National Park in the South Coast and Country NSW regions
Morton National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Parts of the south-eastern area of this park were once used for military training and may contain unexploded artillery shells. These areas have restrictions in place for your safety.
Park entry fees:
Fitzroy Falls: $4 per vehicle per day. Bundanoon area: $8 per vehicle per day. The park has pay and display machines - cash and cards accepted.Buy annual pass
Things to do (152)
- Aboriginal culture (4)
- Adventure sports (3)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (43)
- Cafes and kiosks (4)
- Canoeing/paddling (6)
- Cultural heritage (2)
- Cycling (5)
- Environmental appreciation/study (2)
- Fishing (4)
- Historic heritage (10)
- Other experiences (6)
- Photography (1)
- Picnics and barbecues (26)
- Road trips and car/bus tours (9)
- Sailing, boating and cruises (2)
- Show cave tours (8)
- Sightseeing (80)
- Snorkelling and scuba (2)
- Surfing (2)
- Swimming (12)
- Visitor centres (4)
- Walking (82)
- Waterfalls (32)
- Waterhole (1)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (20)