Jerrawangala National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Jerrawangala lookout.
Getting there and parking
To get there:
- Drive 35km southwest of Nowra along Braidwood Road
- Turn left onto Wandean Road and drive 3km
- Turn right onto Jerrawangala Lookout Road and drive 1km to the lookout carpark
- Unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available at the lookout carpark where the elevated walkway starts, which is approximately 30 metres to the escarpment edge. The carpark is not suitable for larger buses.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Jerrawangala National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
Make the most of the cooler weather to walk along one of the park's more challenging trails, such as Butterbush trail, to the escarpment edge.
Take a drive along Yarran Road through the striking forests and soak in the wonderful wildflower displays in the surrounding open fields.
Get up early to enjoy sunrise from Jerrawangala lookout, where you'll enjoy clear, crystal views all out along the coast and hinterland.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
18°C and 24°C
9°C and 17°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - easy
- This area is fully wheelchair-accessible
- Elevated walkway
- Ulladulla office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm.
- 02 4454 9500
- Lot 9 Blackburn Industrial Estate, 6 Coller Road Ulladulla NSW 2539