Jerrawangala National Park
Hike to Jerrawangala lookout in Jerrawangala National Park for scenic views out to Gerroa, Ulladulla, Jervis Bay, St Georges Basin and Swan Lake.
- Jerrawangala National Park in South Coast
- Opening times
Jerrawangala lookout is always open unless closed due to vandalism or fire danger
- What to
- Drinking water
There are few more uplifting ways to start a day than taking in a sunrise from the peak at Jerrawangala lookout, with its sweeping, panoramic views out over the hinterland to the coast, from Gerroa down to Ulladulla, encompassing Jervis Bay, St Georges Basin and Swan Lake.
The 30m walk from the carpark to the lookout winds its way along an elevated walkway, which itself provides gorgeous views out in several directions. Look southwards to see nearby Morton National Park, eastwards to gaze up and down the coast, and northwards along the dramatic cliffs of the escarpment.
Along the way, you might even see wedge-tailed eagles or peregrine falcons soaring high above the cliff tops.
Subscribe to Naturescapes
Subscribe to our Naturescapes e-newsletter which is packed with the latest information, experiences and events in NSW national parks. Your next park adventure starts here.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Ulladulla office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm.
- 02 4454 9500
- Lot 9 Blackburn Industrial Estate, 6 Coller Road Ulladulla NSW 2539
- in Jerrawangala National Park in the South Coast region
Jerrawangala National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Things to do (102)
- Aboriginal culture (3)
- Adventure sports (2)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (43)
- Canoeing/paddling (13)
- Cycling (7)
- Fishing (15)
- Geotourism (1)
- Historic heritage (7)
- Other experiences (1)
- Photography (1)
- Picnics and barbecues (25)
- Road trips and car/bus tours (8)
- Sailing, boating and cruises (3)
- Sightseeing (64)
- Snorkelling and scuba (4)
- Surfing (5)
- Swimming (18)
- Walking (50)
- Waterfalls (8)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (17)