Clyde River National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Holmes lookout.
Getting there and parking
On entering Clyde River National Park:
- From the Kings Highway follow Rotary Drive for about 1.5km until you reach Holmes lookout
- Unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available at Holmes lookout.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Clyde River National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
Take in magnificent sunset views from Holmes lookout after a day of exploring.
Get away from the holiday crowds and enjoy peaceful camping, swimming and kayaking on mighty Clyde River.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
14°C and 24°C
6°C and 17°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
- Drinking water is not available in this area, so it’s a good idea to bring your own.
- You’re encouraged to bring gas or fuel stoves, especially in summer during the fire season.
- Wood barbecues (bring your own firewood)
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - medium
Assistance may be required to access this area.
Firewood may not be collected from the park.
NSW national parks are no smoking areas.
- Ulladulla office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm.
- 02 4454 9500
- Lot 9 Blackburn Industrial Estate, 6 Coller Road Ulladulla NSW 2539