Grand Canyon lookout
Morton National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Grand Canyon lookout.
Getting there and parking
Grand Canyon lookout is located in the Bundanoon area of Morton National Park. To get there from Bundanoon:
- Follow Church Street, Gullies Road and Echo Point Access Road for around 2.5km
- Turn left on Bundanoon Loop Road and continue for around 800m
- Turn right onto Grand Canyon Lookout Road and continue to the carpark
- Unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available at Grand Canyon carpark which is a very short 20m from the lookout.
To get to the nearest toilets, continue around the one-way Bundanoon Loop Road for 1km and you’ll arrive at the picnic area which has toilets.
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - no wheelchair access
- Fitzroy Falls Visitor Centre
- 9am to 4pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 4887 7270
- 1301 Nowra Road, Fitzroy Falls NSW 2577
- in Morton National Park in the South Coast and Country NSW regions
Morton National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Parts of the south-eastern area of this park were once used for military training and may contain unexploded artillery shells. These areas have restrictions in place for your safety.
Park entry fees:
Fitzroy Falls: $4 per vehicle per day. Bundanoon area: $8 per vehicle per day. The park has pay and display machines - cash and cards accepted.Buy annual pass