Euglah Rock lookout
Mount Kaputar National Park
Euglah Rock lookout is in Mount Kaputar National Park along Euglah Rock walking track. It's a great place to view the distinctive volcanic formation of Euglah Rock.
It's easy for the whole family to reach Euglah Rock lookout. Set out from Bark Hut campground along Euglah Rock walking track for a short, child-friendly stroll through dry eucalypt forests. The lookout's wooden viewing platform offers a front-row seat to the spectacular volcanic remains of Euglah Rock.
Euglah Rock walking track
Ideal for walking with kids, Euglah Rock walking track in Mount Kaputar National Park leads to a lookout offering stunning scenic views of Euglah Rock and beyond.
Bark Hut picnic area and campground
Bark Hut campground in Mount Kaputar National Park, featuring sites for camper trailers, barbecues, picnic tables and hot showers is a great place for a camping trip.
These maps give a basic overview of park attractions and facilities, and may not be detailed enough for some activities. We recommend that you buy a topographic map before you go exploring.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Narrabri office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- 02 6792 7300
- Level 1, 100 Maitland Street, Narrabri NSW 2390. Accessible via Dewhurst Street.
- in Mount Kaputar National Park in the Country NSW region
Mount Kaputar National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Things to do (40)
- 4WD touring (1)
- Aboriginal culture (4)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (9)
- Cycling (3)
- Educational activities (1)
- Geotourism (1)
- Historic heritage (2)
- Picnics and barbecues (8)
- Road trips and car/bus tours (2)
- Sightseeing (28)
- Swimming (1)
- Walking (21)
- Waterfalls (4)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (6)