Guy Fawkes River National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Ebor Falls.
Getting there and parking
Ebor Falls is in Guy Fawkes River National Park. To get there:
- From Ebor, head west on the Waterfall Way towards Armidale for 1km.
- Turn right at Ebor Falls Road and follow the national park signs
- Signposted as a RMA rest area.
The turning space and parking for long vehicles and caravans is very limited. Vehicle and trailer combinations over 12m in length should park at Ebor and enjoy the walk to Ebor Falls along Village walking track.
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available at Ebor Falls.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Guy Fawkes River National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
Great camping weather when the days start cooling off, yet the water in the river is still warm.
Look out for native wildflowers around Ebor Falls, including everlasting daisies, native violets and small-fruited hakea.
Paddle in the creek at Chaelundi campground or swim, canoe or fish on Boyd River at Dalmorton.
Gas barbecues (free)
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - easy
- The 360m loop walk from the carpark to the lookouts is fully wheelchair-accessible
- The walk to Ebor Village from Ebor Falls is wheelchair-accessible, with assistance.
- Wheelchair-accessible toilets are available as well as 2 accessible lookout platforms.
Rock climbing is permitted only between the upper and lower falls viewing platforms. The NSW Climbing Code of Conduct should be followed. Please check the park Plan of Management if you plan to abseil or climb in this location.
Climbers must operate under a Leave No Trace (LNT) philosophy to minimise impact at climbing sites. Lookouts and handrails are not to be used for anchoring at any time.
A current NSW recreational fishing licence is required when fishing in all waters.
- Glen Innes office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- 02 6739 0700
- 68 Church Street, Glen Innes NSW 2370