Coolah Tops National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Bundella lookout.
Getting there and parking
Bundella lookout is in the western area of Coolah Tops National Park. To get there from Coolah:
- Take Coolah Creek Road towards Coolah Tops National Park
- After around 19km turn right onto The Forest Road and follow the unsealed road 11km to the park entrance
- Continue along The Forest Road another 6km then turn left onto The Pinnacle Road
- Bundella lookout carpark is around 5km, at the end of the road
- The lookout is reached via a short, 160m walk from the carpark.
- Unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
Parking is available at the lookout.
The nearest toilet facilities are located at The Barracks campground. There’s a picnic table and wood barbecue at the carpark.
- Wood barbecues
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - no wheelchair access
Generators, gathering firewood, and campfires in designated wood barbecue facilities are permitted at the carpark only. These are not permitted along the tracks or at the lookout.
- Warrumbungle NP Visitor Information Centre
- 9am to 4pm daily. Closed 12pm to 1pm. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 6825 4364
- 4261 John Renshaw Parkway, Warrumbungle NSW 2828