Bull Hole lookout
Jervis Bay National Park
Bull Hole lookout in Jervis Bay National Park offers scenic views of Warrain Beach, Beecroft Head, Currarong, Culburra, Mount Coolangatta and Crookhaven Bight.
- What to
- Hat, sunscreen, drinking water
- Please note
- Remember to take your binoculars if you want to go whale watching.
Stop by Bull Hole lookout in Jervis Bay National Park for expansive scenic views that take in Warrain Beach, Beecroft Head, Currarong, Culburra, Mount Coolangatta and Crookhaven Bight.
From the elevated viewing platform, you can enjoy outstanding views up and down the beach and of the surrounding dunes, which are covered in swamp oak, banksias and wattles.
The beach is popular with surfers and local fishermen, and the lookout is also a great spot from which to see dolphins frolicking in the waters year-round, or whales during migration season, particularly in spring and late winter.
Subscribe to our Naturescapes e-newsletter which is packed with the latest information, experiences and events in NSW national parks. Your next park adventure starts here.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Nowra office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm.
- 02 4428 6300
- 104 Flatrock Road, Mundamia NSW 2540
- in Jervis Bay National Park in the South Coast region
Jervis Bay National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.