Broadwater inland lookout
Broadwater National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Broadwater inland lookout.
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Broadwater inland lookout is in the northern precinct of Broadwater National Park. To get there:
- From Broadwater, travel approximately 2km south along the Pacific Highway
- Turn left into Broadwater-Evans Head Road
- From the gate that is adjacent to Broadwater-Evans Head Road on the eastern side, walk 240m to the start of the track.
Park entry points
- Broadwater Lookout carpark See on map
- Unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available on Broadwater-Evans Head Road, a short walk from the track to Broadwater inland lookout.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Broadwater National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
Enjoy a beach walk in the milder weather, birdwatching as you go.
Wildflowers at this time of year will just about knock your walking socks off with their vivid and varied colours This is the peak season for seeing migrating whales swimming closer to shore with their new calves .
When the weather's hot, the best thing to do is go swimming or have a surf.
This is the peak season for northern migration of whales.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
19.1°C and 27°C
10.4°C and 19.2°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
Drinking water is limited or not available in this area, so it’s a good idea to bring your own.
Maps and downloads
- Alstonville office
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm. Closed for lunch, 12pm to 1pm.
- 02 6627 0200
- Russelton Industrial Estate, 7 Northcott Crescent, Alstonville NSW 2477