Toorale Homestead precinct (Yarramarra)
Toorale National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Toorale Homestead precinct (Yarramarra).
Getting there and parking
Toorale Homestead precinct (Yarramarra) is in Toorale National Park and State Conservation Area. To get there:
- Drive 10km north from Bourke along Hungerford Road.
- Turn left onto Wanaaring Road and continue for 22km.
- Turn left onto Toorale Road and drive 38km on the unsealed road until you enter Toorale National Park and State Conservation Area.
- Continue 4.5km along Toorale Road and turn right at the iconic white Toorale plough sign.
- Drive across the bridge and travel 2km.
- Turn right at the Tilpa sign and travel 27km on the unsealed Toorale Road until you enter Toorale National Park and State Conservation Area.
- Continue 26km along Toorale Road and turn left at the iconic white Toorale plough sign.
- Unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
Parking is available in Toorale Homestead precinct (Yarramarra), just a short walk from the homestead.
Drinking water is not available. It’s essential to bring your own.
- Flush toilets
Accommodates up to 10 vehicles and a 40-seat coach.
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - medium
- The toilets are wheelchair-accessible.
- The walking track around the homestead has been gravelled for easier access, but assistance may be required for people who use a wheelchair.
- Bourke office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- 02 6830 0200
- 51-53 Oxley Street, Bourke NSW 2840