Yarrangobilly North Glory Cave tour
Yarrangobilly area in Kosciuszko National Park
Explore the immense cave formations of North Glory Cave in Yarrangobilly Caves, Kosciuszko National Park.
- Yarrangobilly area in Kosciuszko National Park
- No wheelchair access
- Medium. Suitable for all ages. Moderate level of fitness required.
Adult $26 per person. Concession $19 per person (incl. school-age children, Australian pension, Veterans Affairs and Seniors card holders). Family $68 (2 adults and 2 children).
- Entry fees
- Park entry fees apply
- Meeting point
- Meet your guide at the North Glory Cave entrance. Access is via Glory Arch, an easy 450m walk from the South Glory carpark.
- What to
- Sturdy shoes, suitable clothing
- To book, call 02 6454 9597 or email Yarrangobilly Caves.
Discover the rarely visited North Glory Cave and Smugglers Passage at a leisurely pace. The spiral dry stream way above Smugglers Passage is a unique feature of this fascinating cave. You’ll be amazed by the cave’s geological features, including chambers, like Queens Chamber, with immense stalactites and intriguing crystal formations. Marvel at the remarkable Helictite Chamber and Devils Kitchen.
Because of its unique formations and limited accessibility, this cave is open to the public only at certain times.
Remember to wear sturdy, enclosed shoes and bring a jacket, even in the warmest weather, because the cave is cool. Bring your swimmers too, because once you've explored North Glory Cave you can take a walk to the thermal pool. It's a pleasant 27 degrees Celsius all year round.
- Yarrangobilly Caves Visitor Centre
- 9am to 5pm daily. Closed Christmas Day
- 02 6454 9597
- 50 Yarrangobilly Caves Road, Yarrangobilly, NSW 2720
- in the Yarrangobilly area of Kosciuszko National Park in the Snowy Mountains region
The Yarrangobilly area is open all year. See individual show caves and guided tours for times and prices. Additional tours run during NSW school holidays. Contact Yarrangobilly Caves on (02) 6454 9597 to confirm the tour times for your visit.
Park entry fees apply in the Yarrangobilly area
$4 per vehicle per day applies at Yarrangobilly Caves for motor vehicles without a Kosciuszko National Park day pass or NPWS All Parks annual pass.
You’ll need to buy a ticket or cave pass from the Yarrangobilly Caves Visitor Centre to visit all Yarrangobilly’s caves.Buy annual pass