Women's Blue Mountains trail running sessions
Glenbrook area in Blue Mountains National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, it's a requirement that you wear a mask if you enter an indoor area. Please bring a mask with you on the day.
Develop your trail running skills on a women’s training session with Serotonin Running. Boost your fitness and learn good technique in the World Heritage surrounds of Blue Mountains National Park.
Contact Serotonin Running for a tour schedule.
- Glenbrook area in Blue Mountains National Park
- No wheelchair access
- Easy. Some running fitness is required for this tour, however breaks will be provided.
Contact Serotonin Running for information on pricing.
- Entry fees
- Park entry fees apply
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Serotonin Running on 0428 003 324.
Learn the ins and outs of trail running with the stunning Blue Mountains as your backdrop on a training program with Serotonin Running.
Your expert guides will show you how to tackle trail running safely and confidently on this all-female course. Alongside a supportive group of women, you’ll master single track running, tackling stairs, and up-hill and down-hill running.
You’ll also receive important tips about gear you may need for hitting the trails, and how to stay safe while out in the bush.
Serotonin Running is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in the Glenbrook area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
- From the first Sunday in October to the first Sunday in April: park gates are open 8.30am to 7pm.
- Rest of the year: park gates are open 8.30am to 6pm.
$8 per vehicle per day applies at the Bruce Road entrance to the Glenbrook area.Buy annual pass