Wollombi Aboriginal culture tours and camps
Yengo National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Immerse yourself in the world’s oldest living culture and visit important spiritual and cultural sites in and around Yengo National Park on tours with Wollombi Aboriginal Cultural Experiences and Consultancy.
- For tour dates and times contact Wollombi Aboriginal Cultural Experiences and Consultancy.
- No wheelchair access
- Contact Wollombi Aboriginal Cultural Experiences and Consultancy for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Wollombi Aboriginal Cultural Experiences and Consultancy on 0409 228 235.
- Please note
- Half-day tours, full-day tours and multi-day camping experiences are available.
Just 2 hours north of Sydney is Mount Yengo, a site as sacred to the peoples of the East as Uluru is to those of Central Australia. Wollombi Aboriginal Cultural Experiences and Consultancy shares this area’s rich culture and history on tours and camps in and around Yengo National Park.
Guided tours of this area's abundant sacred sites and beautiful rock engravings are a great way to experience living Aboriginal culture and learn local lore, like the fascinating story of how Mount Yengo came to be.
On longer immersion camps, Aboriginal hosts guide you to cultural sites and show you how artefacts are made. You’ll enjoy dance workshops, campfire stories and bushwalks, and soak up fascinating knowledge about local bush tucker and medicine.
Each tour leaves and returns to Wollombi, an important meeting place for Aboriginal people across millennia.
Wollombi Aboriginal Cultural Experiences is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Yengo National Park in the Sydney and surrounds and North Coast regions
Yengo National Park is always open, but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
The Big Yango precinct of the park is within locked gates and requires a permit to enter.
Things to do (54)
- 4WD touring (3)
- Aboriginal culture (7)
- Adventure sports (4)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (16)
- Canoeing/paddling (1)
- Cultural heritage (1)
- Cycling (9)
- Environmental appreciation/study (2)
- Historic heritage (12)
- Horse riding (3)
- Other experiences (2)
- Photography (2)
- Picnics and barbecues (6)
- Road trips and car/bus tours (2)
- Sightseeing (18)
- Walking (31)
- Waterfalls (7)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (3)