Watagans abseiling with Out and About Adventures
Watagans National Park
Enjoy an exhilarating day of abseiling on beautiful sandstone cliffs in Watagans National Park with the qualified guides of Out and About Adventures. It's a great way to reconnect with nature and experience a thrilling new sport.
- Contact Out and About Adventures for tour schedule.
- No wheelchair access
- Medium. No previous abseiling experience required.
- Contact Out and About Adventures for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Out and About Adventures on 0404 878 332.
Walking backward off a cliff is not something you would normally do, but with experienced guides to build your skills, you’ll soon be abseiling with confidence. By the end of this unforgettable day of outdoor adventure guests descend sections a long as 45m, including the exhilarating Gap Creek waterfall.
This exciting experience in the Watagans wilderness is a great way to challenge yourself and meet new, adventure-minded people. Out and About Adventures supplies all the gear and their expert guides instruct you every step of the way. They’ll even take action shots so you can remember your thrilling day on the cliffs.
Out and About Adventures is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Watagans National Park in the North Coast region
Watagans National Park is always open, but may have to close at times due to poor weather, roads closures or high fire danger.