Walk on the wild side in the Pilliga
Timmallallie National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Immerse yourself in Timmallallie National Park and learn about the mysterious relationships between plants, animals and the physical environment.
Thursday 29 September and Friday 7 October 2022, 8am to 10am. Tuesday 4 October 2022, 3pm to 5pm.
- Sculptures in the Scrub walking track, Timmallallie National Park
- No wheelchair access
- Easy. Suitable for adults and children 5 years and over. You’ll walk up to 2km.
- Adult $18 per person. Concession (Student, Australian pension, Veterans Affairs and Seniors card holders) $10 per person. Child (5-16 years) $10 per person. Family (2 adults, 2 children) $50.
- Entry fees
- Park entry fees apply
- Meeting point
- Sculptures in the Scrub walking track
- Bookings required. Phone 1300 072 757 for more information or book online.
Join an experienced National Parks guide and explore the beauty of Timmallallie National Park. This tour is designed to bring your senses alive as you explore the sights, sounds and smells of this beautiful area.
Discover the bushland sounds that combine to create the area’s soundscape. Listen out for beautiful bird song and learn the skills of bird watching. Your guide will help you track down areas filled with wildflowers and point out where to look for evidence of animal tracks. Make sure to keep your eyes peels for any animals among the scrub.
It’s a good idea to wear comfortable, enclosed shoes and all-weather clothing. Don’t forget to bring a hat, sunscreen, drinking water and snacks.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- NSW National Parks & Wildlife Service