Tandem paragliding on the NSW Central Coast
Wyrrabalong National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Take a tandem flight with Cloudbase Paragliding and be treated to a stunning bird’s eye view of Wyrrabalong National Park on the NSW Central Coast.
Flights run from September to mid-May. Contact Cloudbase Paragliding for flight times.
- Contact Cloudbase Paragliding for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Cloudbase Paragliding on 0416 617 067. Bookings available on request.
Discover the feeling of flight on a tandem paraglide with Cloudbase Paragliding. You’ll soar above Wyrrabalong National Park with 360-degree views of beautiful coastline and pristine waters.
The flight starts from Crackneck lookout or Cromarty Hill on the NSW Central Coast, and lasts for around 30min. You’ll be safely seated in a comfortable harness with the ability to talk to your guide throughout. You’ll also be given the opportunity to take control of the brakes and steer the glider.
Keep your eyes peeled as you soar through the skies because you may spot the odd whale or dolphin frolicking in the water.
Cloudbase Paragliding is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Wyrrabalong National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Wyrrabalong National Park is open from 5.30am to 8pm during daylight saving and 5.30am to 6pm rest of year.
Things to do (26)
- Aboriginal culture (1)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (9)
- Cycling (1)
- Environmental appreciation/study (1)
- Fishing (2)
- Other experiences (2)
- Picnics and barbecues (5)
- Sailing, boating and cruises (1)
- Sightseeing (8)
- Surfing (1)
- Swimming (2)
- Walking (8)