Surf lessons and surf camps at Crowdy Bay
Crowdy Bay National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Take your surf skills to the next level with Endless Summer Surf School in Crowdy Bay National Park. Choose from a range of activities including surf lessons, a kids club and competition coaching.
Contact Endless Summer Surf School for a class schedule.
- Crowdy Bay National Park in North Coast
- No wheelchair access
- Easy. A basic level of fitness is required for these classes. Sessions cater to all skill levels, from beginner riders through to experienced surfers.
Contact Endless Summer Surf School for pricing.
- Entry fees
- Park entry fees apply
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Endless Summer Surf School on 0418 548 094. Bookings available on request.
Situated at North Haven and Diamond Head in Crowdy Bay National Park, Endless Summer Surf School sits within a surfer’s paradise. You’ll find excellent beginner waves through to elite surf breaks at this dream location. And it’s one of the few places in Australia where kangaroos may join you on the beach as you learn to ride the waves.
Owned and operated by local, ex-professional surfer Ian Bell, Endless Summer Surf School offers a range of programs that cater for all ages and skill levels. Choose from taster surf lessons, kids clubs, after-school activities or competition coaching. There are also surf camps for those who want to go on the ultimate surfing adventure. Both private and groups lessons are available.
Endless Summer Surf School is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Crowdy Bay National Park in the North Coast region
Crowdy Bay National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day.Buy annual pass
Things to do (80)
- 4WD touring (3)
- Aboriginal culture (6)
- Beach (3)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (35)
- Cafes and kiosks (1)
- Canoeing/paddling (8)
- Cycling (6)
- Educational activities (1)
- Environmental appreciation/study (2)
- Fishing (9)
- Historic heritage (7)
- Horse riding (1)
- Photography (5)
- Picnics and barbecues (24)
- Road trips and car/bus tours (2)
- Sailing, boating and cruises (3)
- Sightseeing (26)
- Surfing (10)
- Swimming (10)
- Visitor centres (1)
- Walking (38)
- Waterfalls (2)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (4)