Style Surfing School lessons at Byron Bay
Cape Byron State Conservation Area
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Learn to surf with the true Byron Bay locals of Style Surfing School at beautiful Clarkes Beach, in Cape Byron State Conservation Area.
- Contact Style Surfing School for lesson schedule.
- Cape Byron State Conservation Area
- No wheelchair access
- Contact Style Surfing School for pricing.
- To book, call or send a text or WhatsApp message to Style Surfing School on 0416 162 969.
- Please note
- Suitable for novice and intermediate surfers.
Family-run Style Surfing School has taught budding surfers how to ride the waves for more than 20 years. Lessons take place on peaceful Clarkes Beach, just minutes’ walk from the town of Byron Bay.
Whether you’re an absolute beginner or intermediate surfer, their expert instructors make sure you have all the knowledge you need to stand up with your best foot forward. And they’ll take you to the best spots with just the right waves for learning. Style Surfing School supplies all the gear, and their small classes ensure you receive the instruction you need to catch waves by the end of the 3hr lesson.
Style Surfing School is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Cape Byron State Conservation Area in the North Coast region
- Cape Byron State Conservation Area is open all hours, but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
- Cape Byron Lighthouse lawn is open 8am to sunset.
- The Maritime Museum in the former Lighthouse Keeper’s office at the base of the lighthouse is open 10am to 4pm daily.
- Opening before 8am for events or disabled access can be arranged by prior notice – contact NPWS Byron Bay office during business hours 02 6639 8300.
Park entry fees:
Cape Byron Lighthouse lawn and Information Centre: $8 per vehicle per hour/$4 per hour motorcycles. Maximum 1 hour per vehicle per calendar day, including all NPWS annual passholders.
Captain Cook lookout, Cosy Corner, and The Pass: $4 per vehicle/motorcycle per hour. Pay and display machines - cash and credit cards accepted.
Coach entry: $30 per coach up to 30 seats; $57 per coach 31 to 43 seats; $94 per coach 44 seats and over.Buy annual pass