Snowy Mountains retreats with the Wim Hof Method
Thredbo-Perisher area in Kosciuszko National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Rediscover the possibilities of your mind and body over 3 incredible days in the Snowy Mountains. Hike, swim and learn the Wim Hof Method on an invigorating guided tour with Wild Things Anatomy.
- Thredbo-Perisher area in Kosciuszko National Park in Snowy Mountains
- No wheelchair access
- Easy. Experiences with all levels of difficulty are available.
Contact Wild Things Anatomy for pricing information.
- Entry fees
Tour price includes park entry fees.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Wild Things Anatomy on 0412 723 411
- Please note
- All accommodation and meals provided.
- Your guide is an experienced Wim Hof Method instructor.
- Wild Things Anatomy offers a range of retreats and private and bespoke adventures for individuals or small groups.
These retreats with Wild Things Anatomy are a great way to learn the Wim Hof Method—techniques for breathing and mindset to help you go deep within yourself and deep into nature.
With your guide Leah Scott, a Wim Hof Method instructor and accredited Snowy Mountains guide, you’ll hike in your shorts among snow-covered gums and plunge into the icy Thredbo River. It’s a great way to challenge yourself physically and mentally in a safe and inclusive environment.
Fun and invigorating, these retreats will help you reconnect with your natural surroundings and appreciate the unique alpine environment of Kosciuszko National Park. You’ll also come away with tools to manage stress, rebalance your immune system and improve your mental health.
Wild Things Anatomy is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in the Thredbo-Perisher area of Kosciuszko National Park in the Snowy Mountains region
- The Thredbo-Perisher area is open all year, but some roads and trails may close due to weather conditions or park management issues. Kosciuszko Road is closed between Perisher and Charlotte Pass in winter (June to October long weekends).
Park entry fees apply on Alpine Way and Kosciuszko Road
Winter (June to October long weekends): $29 per vehicle per day (24hrs from purchase); motorcycles $12; bus passengers $11.45 per adult, $3.60 per child per day. Find out more about the winter entry surcharge.
Rest of Year: $17 per vehicle per day (24hrs); motorcycles $7; bus passengers $6.60 per adult, $2.20 per child per day.
Passes: Day passes, multi-day passes and annual All Parks Pass available from NPWS visitor centres, local agents and operating vehicle entry stations. Read our Annual Pass FAQs for information. Short Breaks Pass: $68 for 5 days park entry at price of 4 days (not valid winter). Eligible pensioners can apply for a complementary NPWS concession pass, to get free park entry. Download the exemption form (154KB doc).Buy annual pass