Self-guided paddling experiences
Morton National Park
Leave the world behind and paddle away for half, full or multi-day river adventures along breathtaking gorges in Morton National Park with kayaks and canoes supplied by Kangaroo Valley Safaris.
- Contact Kangaroo Valley Safaris for dates and times.
- Morton National Park
- Easy. Moderate fitness required.
- Contact Kangaroo Valley Safaris for pricing.
- Book online or call Kangaroo Valley Safaris on 0418 221 169. Booking recommended but 'walk-ins' also welcome.
- Please note
- Guided and self-guided school excursions also available, including trips for youth in the Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award Program.
Choose among several self-guided trips near Kangaroo Valley to enjoy some of Australia’s most scenic flat-water paddles. Whether you're after an easy half-day out or a more ambitious overnight camping trip, these excursions are a great way to explore stunning rivers and gorges in and around Morton National Park.
Kangaroo Valley Safaris are your passport to this hidden world. They supply canoes and kayaks, and can drop you off and pick you up, making it easy to explore the Kangaroo and Shoalhaven rivers and Tallowa Dam.
Discover hidden creeks and even the drowned forest of Yarrunga Creek. Come after rain to see waterfalls cascade over majestic sandstone cliffs. If you want to immerse yourself in nature longer by camping on river flats, you'll wake up to silence except for the sound of birds. You might even see a platypus if you’re lucky.
Kangaroo Valley Safaris is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Morton National Park in the South Coast and Country NSW regions
Morton National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Parts of the south-eastern area of this park were once used for military training and may contain unexploded artillery shells. These areas have restrictions in place for your safety.
Park entry fees:
Fitzroy Falls: $4 per vehicle per day. Bundanoon area: $8 per vehicle per day. The park has pay and display machines - cash and cards accepted.Buy annual pass