Nymboida whitewater canoeing and rafting tours
North Coast, Country NSW
Join the experienced guides of Exodus Adventures for an exhilarating rafting or canoeing trip down the Nymboida and Boyd rivers, in Nymboida and Nymboi-Binderay national parks, near Coffs Harbour.
Tours run on weekdays and weekends. Contact Exodus Adventures for tour times and dates.
- Medium. Suitable for all ages and paddling abilities. You will canoe or raft through grade 1 to 3 rapids.
Contact Exodus Adventures for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Exodus Adventures on 0410 404 078. Bookings are also available on request.
- Please note
- No previous rafting experience required.
- Inexperienced swimmers will be supplied with personal floatation devices and guided safely through whitewater by guides.
- Exodus Adventures offers a large range of activities with single and multi-day adventures available.
- Snacks are provided on short tours and longer tours are fully catered.
Surge along rapids and experience the thrill of whitewater on an unforgettable guided tour with Exodus Adventures. Choose from adventurous whitewater canoeing trips or family-friendly rafting experiences. These tours are great way to explore the Nymboida River, the closest rafting river to Brisbane, and the Boyd River.
The Nymboida River is regarded as one of the best rafting rivers in Australia thanks to its diverse paddling conditions. It forms part of the longest mapped whitewater trail in Australia – the Clarence Canoe and Kayak trail – which runs along the Nymboida, Mann and Clarence rivers. All tours use sections of this trail.
As you paddle downstream through rugged paradise, you'll experience awesome contrasts in the landscape, from spectacular gorges to lush rainforest and deep tranquil pools (where you might spot a platypus).
The exciting rapids and diverse wildlife of the Boyd River are also not to be missed. Keep your eyes peeled for rock-wallabies, water dragons, wombats, lyrebirds and colourful dragonflies as you navigate the waterway.
Don’t worry if you’ve never gone rafting before. Each Exodus Adventure trip is led by experienced and knowledgeable guides who’ll make sure your adventure is both safe and fun.
Exodus Adventures is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Nymboida National Park in the North Coast and Country NSW regions
- Nymboida National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to extreme weather or fire danger.
- in Nymboi-Binderay National Park in the North Coast region
Nymboi-Binderay National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.