Nymboida guided whitewater rafting adventures
Nymboi-Binderay National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, it's a requirement that you wear a mask if you enter an indoor area. Please bring a mask with you on the day.
Join the experienced guides of Exodus Adventures for an exhilarating rafting or canoeing trip down one of Australia’s best rafting rivers, in Nymboida and Nymboi-Binderay national parks, near Coffs Harbour.
Contact Exodus Adventures for tour times and dates.
- Nymboi-Binderay National Park
- No wheelchair access
- Hard. Grade 5 river system and rapids.
Contact Exodus Adventures for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Exodus Adventures on 0410 404 078.
- Please note
- No previous rafting experience required.
- Exodus Adventures offers a large range of activities with single and multi-day adventures.
Surge along rapids and experience the thrill of whitewater on these unforgettable rafting or canoeing trips with Exodus Adventures.
These guided tours are great way to explore the Upper Nymboida, the closest rafting river to Brisbane. As you paddle downstream through rugged paradise, you'll experience awesome contrasts of power and peace, from spectacular gorges to lush rainforest and deep tranquil pools.
Don’t worry if you’ve never gone rafting before. Each Exodus Adventure trip is led by experienced and knowledgeable guides who’ll make sure your adventure is both safe and fun.
Exodus Adventures is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Nymboi-Binderay National Park in the North Coast region
Nymboi-Binderay National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.