Night vision rainforest walks in Byron Bay
Nightcap National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Discover elusive native animals at night as you strap on a pair of special goggles and venture out for a thrilling rainforest tour beneath the stars with the friendly guides of Vision Walks Eco Tours.
- Contact Vision Walks Eco Tours for schedule.
- Nightcap National Park
- No wheelchair access
- Medium. The walk is along a fairly level surface.
- Contact Vision Walks Eco Tours for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Vision Walks Eco Tours on 0405 275 743.
- Please note
- Vision Walks Eco Tours also run daytime tours through stunning rainforest valleys at Minyon Falls. Tours include lunch and a waterfall swim.
Many of Australia’s most fascinating animals are active at night and rarely seen. Vision Walks Eco Tours has found a way for you to watch these nocturnal creatures without disturbing them with light.
Let their knowledgeable guides fit you out with a pair of military-grade night vision goggles, then venture out for a captivating bushwalk beneath starry skies, a delicious cup of hot chocolate in hand. Pademelons, bandicoots, bats and tawny frogmouths are among the animals you may expect to see in Nightcap National Park and Victoria Park Nature Reserve, where these fascinating tours take place.
Vision Walks Eco Tours is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Nightcap National Park in the North Coast region
Nightcap National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather, fire danger or management operations.