Mungo Guided Tours day trip
Mungo National Park
Enjoy an action-packed day out in World Heritage surrounds with the friendly guides of Mungo Guided Tours. Explore fascinating Outback history and discover the stunning and austere geology of Mungo National Park.
- Contact Mungo Guided Tours for schedule.
- Mungo National Park
- No wheelchair access
- Easy. You must be able to walk on uneven surfaces and on gradients.
- Contact Mungo Guided Tours for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Mungo Guided Tours on 03 5029 7297.
- Please note
- Mungo GuidedTours also run half day, sunset and scenic flight tours.
- Historic tours of Zanci Homestead also available.
This tour is an exciting way to experience Outback Australia and visit secluded and otherwise inaccessible areas of Mungo National Park, home of Mungo Man and Mungo Lady. You’ll see some of the world’s most ancient and precious cultural treasures and explore the moonlike landscape of the Walls of China
Tours also take in Mungo Visitor Centre and historic Mungo Woolstore. If all this activity makes you hungry, don’t worry because your hosts offer morning tea and a delicious lunch at Mungo Lodge.
Mungo Guided Tours is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Mungo National Park in the Murray-Riverina region
Mungo National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day. Fees are payable through self-registration envelopes outside Mungo Visitor Centre. Different fees apply for commercial tour operators and vehicles with 8 seats or more.Buy annual pass