Mount Kosciuszko guided day walk experience
Thredbo-Perisher area in Kosciuszko National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Join the friendly guides of Bang Fitness Adventures to walk Australia’s highest trails in Kosciuszko National Park. Enjoy the company of a small group of like-minded adventurers as you immerse yourself in majestic views of alpine high country and summit Australia’s highest peak.
- Contact Bang Fitness Adventures for tour schedule.
- No wheelchair access
- Medium. A moderate level of fitness is required for this walk.
- Contact Bang Fitness Adventures for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Bang Fitness Adventures on 0400 207 303.
- Please note
- This guided walk experience includes 2 nights' accommodation in Jindabyne and meals.
Experience pretty lakes, historic huts and views from the summit of Mount Kosciuszko on this 23km, 7-8hr guided hike with Bang Fitness Adventures.
Meet your fellow walkers in Jindabyne and enjoy a good night’s rest before setting out on the long and spectacular Main Range walking track. Enjoy majestic scenery every step of the way as you pass glacial lakes and wildflower meadows and even cross the Snowy River. Be sure to have your camera ready to snap up endless views of the Australian Alps as you summit Australia's highest peak.
At the end of the day, return to your comfortable accommodation and enjoy a delicious meal with your fellow adventurers as you swap stories and images. After a well-earned night’s rest, join your group again for a leisurely brunch before heading home.
Bang Fitness Adventures is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in the Thredbo-Perisher area of Kosciuszko National Park in the Snowy Mountains region
- The Thredbo-Perisher area is open all year, but some roads and trails may close due to weather conditions or park management issues. Kosciuszko Road is closed between Perisher and Charlotte Pass in winter (June to October long weekends).
Park entry fees apply on Alpine Way and Kosciuszko Road
Winter (June to October long weekends): $29 per vehicle per day (24hrs from purchase); motorcycles $12; bus passengers $11.45 per adult, $3.60 per child per day. Find out more about the winter entry surcharge.
Rest of Year: $17 per vehicle per day (24hrs); motorcycles $7; bus passengers $6.60 per adult, $2.20 per child per day.
Passes: Day passes, multi-day passes and annual All Parks Pass available from NPWS visitor centres, local agents and operating vehicle entry stations. Read our Annual Pass FAQs for information. Short Breaks Pass: $68 for 5 days park entry at price of 4 days (not valid winter). Eligible pensioners can apply for a complementary NPWS concession pass, to get free park entry. Download the exemption form (154KB doc).Buy annual pass