Morning guided kayak tours of Pittwater
Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Soak up the stunning natural beauty of Pittwater estuary on a guided outing with Pittwater Kayak Tours. After paddling, enjoy a swim and short bushwalk in beautiful Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park.
- Contact Pittwater Kayak Tours for schedule.
- Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
- No wheelchair access
- Medium. Novice kayakers can choose to bring an experienced partner and paddle with them in a double kayak.
- Contact Pittwater Kayak Tours for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Pittwater Kayak Tours on 0412 057 176.
This guided 3hr outing with Pittwater Kayak Tours is a great way to explore the waters, beaches and bushland around this vast estuary in Sydney’s back yard.
Meet your friendly guides then climb aboard a single or double kayak to paddle Pittwater’s dazzling blue waters. Enjoy a light snack and cool off with a swim in calm, crystal clear waters at a secluded beach. When you’re ready to stretch your legs, explore local bushland as your guides share their knowledge of this area. You’ll also have a chance to soak up breathtaking, panoramic views of Pittwater, Barrenjoey Lighthouse and Palm Beach.
Pittwater Kayak Tours is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park is open sunrise to sunset but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
- The entrance to Bobbin Head and Appletree Bay is closed from 8pm to 6am during daylight savings periods, and from 5.30pm to 6am the rest of the year.
- Gates to West Head are closed from 8.30pm to 6am during daylight savings periods, and from 6pm to 6am the rest of the year.
Park entry fees:
$12 per vehicle per day. You can also pay for your visit via the Park’nPay app.
Vehicles over 8 seats: $4.40 per adult, $2.20 per child (per day). Students on educational programs: $1.10 per student. Teachers/educational supervisors: free (1 adult per 10 students).
A $3 per adult, $2 per child landing fee may apply for day visitors to The Basin campground. Please pay at the campground wharf. Landing fees are included in your camping fees.
Under the Plan of Management for this park, prior written approval is required for organised groups of 20 or more people planning to visit this park. Contact the park office before your visit.Buy annual pass