Morning guided kayak tours of Pittwater
Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
Soak up the stunning natural beauty of Pittwater estuary on a guided outing with Pittwater Kayak Tours. After paddling, enjoy a swim and short bushwalk in beautiful Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park.
- Contact Pittwater Kayak Tours for schedule.
- Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
- No wheelchair access
- Medium. Novice kayakers can choose to bring an experienced partner and paddle with them in a double kayak.
- Contact Pittwater Kayak Tours for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Pittwater Kayak Tours on 0412 057 176.
This guided 3hr outing with Pittwater Kayak Tours is a great way to explore the waters, beaches and bushland around this vast estuary in Sydney’s back yard.
Meet your friendly guides then climb aboard a single or double kayak to paddle Pittwater’s dazzling blue waters. Enjoy a light snack and cool off with a swim in calm, crystal clear waters at a secluded beach. When you’re ready to stretch your legs, explore local bushland as your guides share their knowledge of this area. You’ll also have a chance to soak up breathtaking, panoramic views of Pittwater, Barrenjoey Lighthouse and Palm Beach.
Pittwater Kayak Tours is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park is open sunrise to sunset but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
- The entrance to Bobbin Head and Appletree Bay is closed from 8pm to 6am during daylight savings periods, and from 5.30pm to 6am the rest of the year.
- Gates to West Head are closed from 8.30pm to 6am during daylight savings periods, and from 6pm to 6am the rest of the year.
Park entry fees:
$12 per vehicle per day.
Vehicles over 8 seats: $4.40 per adult, $2.20 per child (per day). Students on educational programs: $1.10 per student. Teachers/educational supervisors: free (1 adult per 10 students).
A $3 per adult, $2 per child landing fee may apply for day visitors to The Basin campground. Please pay at the campground wharf. Landing fees are included in your camping fees.Buy annual pass