Greater Blue Mountains 2-day wilderness safaris
Southern Blue Mountains area in Blue Mountains National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Venture deep into Blue Mountains wilderness on this exciting 2-day safari with Dingo Tours. Travelling well beyond the crowds, you'll explore hidden canyons and dense forests and even see native wildlife, all in stunning World Heritage surrounds.
- Contact Dingo Tours for times and dates.
- Southern Blue Mountains area in Blue Mountains National Park in Sydney and surrounds, Country NSW
- No wheelchair access
- Easy. Includes locations with some steps and uneven paths.
- Contact Dingo Tours for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Dingo Tours on 0403 043 976.
This action-packed safari with Dingo Tours takes you far off the beaten path and deep into the wilderness of the Greater Blue Mountains Area World Heritage Property.
Travelling for 2 days in a small group, you’ll explore Blue Mountains National Park and remote and beautiful Kanangra-Boyd National Park. It’s a great way to soak up the best scenery this area has to offer, from waterfalls and blue gum forests to steep-walled canyons and rustic country towns.
Along the way you’ll get plenty of personalised attention. And with your friendly and knowledgeable guide providing navigation and commentary, you can focus on enjoying the fabulous scenery. Be sure to keep an eye out for native animals, including wallabies, wombats and grey kangaroos; if you're lucky you may even see a platypus.
Dingo Tours is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in the Southern Blue Mountains area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds and Country NSW regions
Southern Blue Mountains area is always open but some locations may close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Things to do (117)
- 4WD touring (5)
- Aboriginal culture (6)
- Adventure sports (7)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (20)
- Cafes and kiosks (2)
- Cycling (9)
- Environmental appreciation/study (2)
- Historic heritage (13)
- Other experiences (9)
- Photography (3)
- Picnics and barbecues (10)
- Road trips and car/bus tours (2)
- Show cave tours (11)
- Sightseeing (55)
- Swimming (5)
- Walking (58)
- Waterfalls (34)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (1)