Disability inclusive adventure tours
Glenbrook area in Blue Mountains National Park
Mt Dan’s Adventures designs custom bushwalking and 4WD tours for people of all ages and abilities. It’s a great way for people with disabilities to enjoy an unforgettable wilderness experience in the Blue Mountains.
- Contact Mt Dan's Adventures for times and dates.
- Glenbrook area in Blue Mountains National Park
- Medium. Mt Dan’s Adventures' vehicle accommodates a solid-frame wheelchair. Tours cater for those who can transfer from a chair to vehicle independently or with assistance.
- Contact Mt Dan's Adventures for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Mt Dan’s Adventures on 0438 547 014.
- Please note
- Mt Dan’s Adventures designs guided tours to suit your fitness and mobility.
- Wheelchair hike and 4WD experiences available.
- People under 18 require a guardian to be present.
These disability-inclusive journeys by Mt Dan’s Adventures in Blue Mountains National Park aim to help people adapt, overcome challenges and live an adventurous life.
Whether it’s a day driving through the bush in a comfortable 4WD vehicle or an ambitious wheelchair hike, each full-day journey is custom-designed to suit guests’ needs, fitness and abilities. These guided experiences allow guests to participate with dignity, as independently as possible.
Mt Dan’s Adventures is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in the Glenbrook area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
- From the first Sunday in October to the first Sunday in April: park gates are open 8.30am to 7pm.
- Rest of the year: park gates are open 8.30am to 6pm.
A park entry fee of $8 per vehicle per day applies in the Glenbrook area.Buy annual pass