Deluxe camping experience at The Basin
Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
Enjoy a hassle-free getaway with help from the EcoTreasures camping set up service. They’ll pitch your tent at The Basin campground and provide all the gear you need for a peaceful and relaxed nature escape.
- Contact Ecotreasures for dates and times.
- Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
- Contact Ecotreasures for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Ecotreasures on 0415 121 648.
- Please note
- This Ecotreasures camping service does not include campground fees or campsite booking.
- Campsites at The Basin campground must be booked and paid directly by guests.
If you’re short on time, equipment or experience, this camping set up service by EcoTreasures is a great way to make the most out of your time at this popular beachside campground in Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park, near Sydney.
By taking all the hard work out of camping, EcoTreasures leaves you free to relax and enjoy your time away with family and friends at The Basin campground. Their friendly crew will set up and pack down your tent and provide all the quality gear you need.
EcoTreasures is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park is open sunrise to sunset but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
- The entrance to Bobbin Head and Appletree Bay is closed from 8pm to 6am during daylight savings periods, and from 5.30pm to 6am the rest of the year.
- Gates to West Head are closed from 8.30pm to 6am during daylight savings periods, and from 6pm to 6am the rest of the year.
Park entry fees:
$12 per vehicle per day.
Vehicles over 8 seats: $4.40 per adult, $2.20 per child (per day). Students on educational programs: $1.10 per student. Teachers/educational supervisors: free (1 adult per 10 students).
A $3 per adult, $2 per child landing fee may apply for day visitors to The Basin campground. Please pay at the campground wharf. Landing fees are included in your camping fees.Buy annual pass