Custom excursions with Blue Mountains Eco Tours
Katoomba area in Blue Mountains National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Create your own adventure on a custom trip with Blue Mountains Eco Tours. You’ll travel in style by 4WD, get off the beaten path and pursue your passions, from walking and wildlife to wine. Perfect for small groups, these tours are a great way to explore stunning World Heritage surrounds.
Contact Blue Mountains Eco Tours for schedule.
- Katoomba area in Blue Mountains National Park in Sydney and surrounds, Country NSW
- No wheelchair access
- Medium. Medium level of fitness required. You may need to walk over uneven ground, or climb or descend trails with many steps.
- Contact Blue Mountains Eco Tours for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Blue Mountains Eco Tours on 0424 752 967.
Let your friendly and knowledgeable guide from Blue Mountains Eco Tours pick you up from the city and whisk you away to the mountains. Travelling in comfort, you’ll have every chance to indulge your passions, from walking and wildlife to photography, or even visits to local vineyards.
Along the way you'll discover secret Blue Mountains National Park locations known only to locals, off the beaten path and away from crowds and buses. These unforgettable day tours are a great way to immerse yourself in nature and soak up stunning mountain vistas and valley views.
Blue Mountains Eco Tours is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in the Katoomba area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Katoomba area is always open but some locations may close at times due to maintenance, poor weather or fire danger.