Byron hinterland rainforest and waterfall tours
Nightcap National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
See the best of Byron’s hinterland on this big day out with Byron Bay Adventure Tours. You’ll explore ancient rainforests, see stunning waterfalls and visit quaint rural towns.
Contact Byron Bay Adventure Tours for schedule.
- Nightcap National Park in North Coast
- No wheelchair access
- Medium. Moderate level of fitness required.
Contact Byron Bay Adventure Tours for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Byron Bay Adventure Tours on 1300 120 028.
- Please note
- Byron Bay Adventure Tours also offers a range of private excursions. Contact them to learn more.
These delightful outings by Byron Bay Adventure Tours are a great way to explore Byron Bay's hinterland, including the stunning World Heritage-listed wilderness of Nightcap National Park.
Start by immersing yourself in rainforest beauty during a 1.5hr, 4km return walk to spectacular Minyon Falls. If you'd like to cool off, try a refreshing dip in a pristine pool. Be sure to bring your camera to capture the abundant wildlife that calls this wilderness home.
If all the fresh air and exercise make you hungry, don’t worry, because this big day out includes a delicious barbecue lunch made from locally-sourced ingredients.
Once you're re-fuelled and ready for more action, head to historic Bangalow to explore this town's charming shops, galleries and cafes. Then sit back and relax as the tour continues weaving through the hinterland landscape, dotted with historic towns, on the way back to Byron Bay.
Byron Bay Adventure Tours is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Nightcap National Park in the North Coast region
Nightcap National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather, fire danger or management operations.
Things to do (90)
- 4WD touring (1)
- Aboriginal culture (8)
- Adventure sports (1)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (32)
- Cafes and kiosks (4)
- Canoeing/paddling (4)
- Cultural heritage (1)
- Cycling (5)
- Educational activities (2)
- Fishing (7)
- Historic heritage (8)
- Horse riding (4)
- Other experiences (3)
- Picnics and barbecues (25)
- Road trips and car/bus tours (3)
- Sailing, boating and cruises (1)
- Sightseeing (42)
- Snorkelling and scuba (2)
- Surfing (10)
- Swimming (11)
- Visitor centres (2)
- Walking (42)
- Waterfalls (18)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (4)